|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Poetry Contest! 500 Points!!!Okay, deviants, here is another contest.
This is a POETRY contest. The winner of this contest will receive 500 from me.
Here's how to win:
1. It can be any type of poem, as long as it has AT LEAST 2 STANZAS!
(A stanza is an arrangement of a certain number of lines, usually four or more, sometimes having a fixed length, meter, or rhyme scheme, forming a division of a poem. [reference: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stanza])
2. IT MUST BE A NEW POEM. I will check. If it is a poem you have already written before the date I am typing this journal, 3/16/2013, then it will be disqualified.
3. MUST be an ORIGINAL poem. Nothing from google or any sites.
4. It can be any type of content, it doesn't matter. Write your heart out.
5. FAVE this journal, PROMOTE this journal as your own or spread the word, and COMMENT with a link to your poem for this contest.
6. DEADLINE is 3/30/13 at 11:59:59 pm EST.
1. Watch me ^^ link above.
2. If you're looking
hey newton, gravity's flawedi.
starting anew from the flutter
and the sputter of lungs.
a vacant sea filled with feathers
and tumultuous clatter,
ribs in a treacherous pattern
resembling exiting rungs.
i want to wrestle the angels,
your tendency is the ladder.
involved with full indiscretion,
trading lazy for lace.
unspool the curse of the long-
limbs in a languorous flexion
i like the stab of the ankles,
you need the curves intersected.
opting to cull my extents
with trans-dimensional vigor.
spent my dysphoric corrections
on reconnecting lax ends.
lips in a spurious accent
feign a passionate rigor.
i tie myself to the anchor,
you extricate and ascend.
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More